Thursday, January 9, 2014

Video Marketing Tips and How To Get Started With Your First Video

I am making a powerful video serious on video marketing tips plus SEO tips. The first video will be about getting started. I would like to talk a little about that even before you see the video. Most people even me when I started. They don't want to get in front of a camera. There is fear there because someone is going to see it.

Here's what I say just do it because there is no one that just came out and did a perfect video. Most likely not going to happen. I know when I started I was a mess but it gets better. I sucked just like you probably will too. Don't worry about it you will get better. This is what I did if I got through the video without to many stumbles then I just uploaded the video. Here's the reason as humans we never see our work to be any good until we are more confident. You will never upload the video if you watch your first few videos.

Get some video experience under your belt before you start watching your videos. It is only fear that is holding you back. You can beat it. So here's what I would like you to do and this is what I did. Start with a video today and start a 90 day challenge. What that means is do a video everyday for 90 days. Here's why I want you to do this it will help you with your videos and it will form a habit. That's another thing us humans do is we have habit. Think about your day. You probably get out of bed and go to the bathroom then go get dressed you probably put your right foot into your pants and so on day after day.

If your a good business person you will create new habits all the time. I will get these videos up in the next couple days for you. I have some great content for you a few things I will touching on is the normal stuff at first. We always have to start from the beginning. Keyword, description, tags, then we will get into the seo portion. If you want you can subscribe to my video channel that I just made so you don't miss out on any of the videos that will be coming your way. It is new and at this time there is no videos but will change in a couple days. https://www.youtube.com/user/MarketWithVideo

12 comments:

  1. Try to set up the remarketing list based on consumers who watched, liked, commented, and shared.
    marketing strategy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many ways to create a website but however with certain restrictions. Best way I would like to suggest is to know the basics of web designing with html and css and then start creating the website of you choice. #www.bynd.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. These skills are quite necessary to give business the right direction to flare up audience. Are you looking for promoting a video that helps you get better website traffic, online reviews better with audience engagement, connection with right potential prospects?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your Excellent Post.This is Great Job. i have enjoyed your reading your post first time.
    i wnat to say thanks for this post..Thank You.Sattaking
    sattaKing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good blog! Thanks for sharing the valuable information about video marketing, now a days people are watching video's than reading blogs. It is very helpful in digital marketing. For more information about "Why Does Video Marketing Matter a lot for any Industry?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do organic Youtube video promotion and get 5000+ audience + 20 backlinks get better ranking at only $5.00
    My service features:

    1. It's Embedded Ads system real audience
    2. Organic YT music video improvement.
    3. Random Retention we can't control the visitor action.
    4. Traffic Sources: Direct Embedded Ads Advertisement /High Quality Back-links.
    5. World-Wide audience Added in.
    6. Good for VEVO music improvement.
    7. Audience may include real user engagements.
    8. Better Ranking on google & YouTube.
    Hey Nice Blog!! Thanks For Sharing!!!Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!
    will help you more:
    Youtube video ranking

    ReplyDelete
  7. In this blog information is very useful to me. Thanks for sharing and also the best Digital Marketing Institutes in idukki

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking both for blogs that give unbiased, balanced commentary on all issues or blogs that have a liberal or left-wing slant. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying to find out what the most popular blogs are when it comes to news and views and cell phone stuff whatsapp video status ..

    ReplyDelete