Saturday, January 18, 2014

How To Use Keywords and Titles for Video marketing Success.



Today for our video marketing tip of the day we will talk about Keywords & Titles. I really don't think I was passionate enough on this message so hopefully I can get across better in my writing. Your Title is I would say the most important thing for SEO and Viewers. Here's why if you put a crappy title in no one will watch it right. Like my stupid  title "My Horse Named Pete" I did that on purpose and you would be surprised how many stupid titles I see. They only get a few views. You have to be different with your video marketing.

So to recap the TITLE in my opinion is the most important part of SEO the starting point I would say. Don't get me wrong the rest of things factor in and are important to in their own way. Just thought I would stress on this subject a little more than I did in the video.

Of course your keyword and tags and description are all important too. It is like writing a song everything has to be in harmony. If your title doesn't work out to good after a while I sometime go back and change it and make it better.

I have a tool I use to do the keyword task for me. Usually I have an idea what my video is about so I up the keyword in and it lets me know if it has to much competition or not so I am not winging it. Tools can be very helpful to you and save you so time. It also helps me get what I need into the description and tags. It has been a life saver for me. But you can do this all manually too. The thing is go out and do it. Don't let fear stop you and do some testing.

I have lots more videos coming your way so you can get better at video marketing and please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and share this with your friends if you think they would get value from it. Or maybe a good laugh...

14 comments:

  1. 5x Your Business with Google Traffic And Outrank Your Competition Online Now
    27,900,000 Small Businesses In The USA
    Over 21,500,000 Small Businesses Break Even or Lose Money
    If you'd like for our experts to take the wheel, we've got a team of online marketing professionals to guide your SEO, SEM, Video Marketing, Local Advertising, Reputation Marketing, Mobile Marketing and more
    We Will Boost your business through a proven step-by-step system by ranking your website to the first page of Google. Save money by implementing an approach that is proven to work and doesn’t require costly websites, sales funnels, cold calling, emails and old fashion paid advertising. 


    Interent Marketing Boss
    Bruce Boss Consulting
    Ocean City NJ SEO Expert
    Sea Isle City NJ SEO Expert
    Atlantic City NJ SEO Expert
    SEO Expert Atlantic City New Jersey
    SEO Expert Sea Isle City New Jersey
    SEO Expert Ocean City New Jersey
    New Jersey #1 SEO Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. रुपए की मजबूती से बाजार में भी रौनक Free Commodity tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sharing beautiful information with us. (How To Use Keywords and Titles for Video marketing Success) is amazing blog.
    For more information visit here: Video Marketing Companies San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article for youtube marketing. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this amazing tips. Read this our article Real Estate Video Marketing Tips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do organic Youtube video promotion and get 5000+ audience + 20 backlinks get better ranking at only $5.00
    My service features:

    1. It's Embedded Ads system real audience
    2. Organic YT music video improvement.
    3. Random Retention we can't control the visitor action.
    4. Traffic Sources: Direct Embedded Ads Advertisement /High Quality Back-links.
    5. World-Wide audience Added in.
    6. Good for VEVO music improvement.
    7. Audience may include real user engagements.
    8. Better Ranking on google & YouTube.
    Very good post.
    All the ways that you suggested for find a new post was very good.
    will help you more:
    Youtube boosting

    ReplyDelete
  9. How to create a social media strategy plan for advertising. If you want to stand out and be found, your advertisements should be catchy and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this wonderful video , Here I would like to share the information for those who are going to marry in this year they can hire Proffesional Videographers in Gurgaon to save their life's important moments.

    ReplyDelete